Random Trivia For This Title:
- The Latin phrase tattooed on John Wick's (Keanu Reeves) back: "Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat" translates as "Fortune Favors the Brave".
- Keanu Reeves performed about 95% of the film's stunts himself. The only stunts that he didn't do are the ones in which John Wick gets hit by a car, and the one in which he falls down the stairs during the fight with Cassian (Common).
- The film begins less than a week after the events of John Wick (2014).
- Director Chad Stahelski was a stunt man in [the "Matrix" trilogy], in which Keanu Reevesplayed the main character.
- John Leguizamo (Aurelio) and Franco Nero (Julius) appeared in Die Hard 2 (1990), as a member of the terrorist group and as Gen. Esperanza, respectively.
- This marks the third sequel appearance over the course of three months for Ruby Rose, who also appeared in Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2016) and xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017).
- After John Wick fatally stabs Ares, she sits down and signs, "Be seeing you, John." This mirrors the climax of the first John Wick (2014), where after John fatally stabs Viggo, he sits and says the same phrase.
- In the first John Wick film, Viggo Tarasov mentions how John once killed three men with a pencil. In this film, John does indeed kill two assassins using only a pencil.