Random Trivia For This Title:
- Fox declined to reprise his role in the sequel, in part saying he had no desire to go through the arduous process again of getting into makeup to play the werewolf.
- Jason Bateman plays the cousin of Michael J. Fox's character from the first film. When the original Teen Wolf - and when this film - came out, Fox was on the TV series [Family Ties], playing the brother of Jason Bateman's real life sister, [?] Justine Bateman.
- [?] Michael Landon was the "original" teenage werewolf in the fifties cult horror film I Was a Teenage Werewolf. Jason Bateman played Landon's (adopted) son on [Little House on the Prairie].
- When Todd is looking through Styles' stuff, he finds a Teen Wolf shirt from the first film.
- When Coach Finstock looks at Todd's registration card at the beginning of the film, his information and course schedule can be seen - NAME: Todd Howard - BORN : November 23,1969 - SS#: 546-22-1039 - DORM: Rembrandt Hall - COURSES: Girls Volleyball, Candle Making, French/Chefs BG/Fencing