Random Trivia For This Title:
- Some of the previews for the film jokingly claimed that [?] Saddam Hussein's role was played by himself.
- Several aircraft carrier scenes were taken from the movie Flight of the Intruder, including the flyby of 4 planes when the pilots arrive at the aircraft carrier, when the bombs are loaded onto the planes, and when the planes launched for their final mission.
- Lloyd Bridges replaced George C. Scott.
- Charlie Sheen remarks before a particularly energetic fight sequence, "I learned this one from Paula Abdul." Paula Abdul was married to Charlie Sheen's brother, Emilio Estevez, at the time of the film's release.
- The aircraft carrier on which the movie takes place is actually a wooden deck built on the edge of a cliff at a deserted Marineland facility. The film was shot at an angle that made the deck look like a ship at sea.
- In the fake Indian language the English term "curve ball" translates to "Hershiser", a reference to Los Angeles Dodgers' ace pitcher [?] Orel Hershiser.
- Topper Harley's name comes from Harley-Davidson's 1960's motor scooter, the Harley Topper.
- A gag credit at the end of the film, "Things you can do after the movie", is the same as a gag credit at the end of the [?] Bruce Lee send-up in The Kentucky Fried Movie.
- Some previews contain this scene, which was not in the movie: Ramada asks Kent Gregory if there's a cue ball in his pocket, or is he just glad to see her, and Kent produces a cue ball.
- CAMEO: Charles Barkley and [?] Bill Laimbeer re-enacting their infamous on-court brawl.