Random Trivia For This Title:
- [?] David O. Selznick's experience of trying to have life-saving serum flown in for his critically ill brother was the basis for the flying sequences ending the movie.
- Special effects technician [?] Edmund E. Fellegi was killed when he fell from a 40-foot catwalk while releasing balloons for the New Year's Eve party scenes.
- Seven actors listed in records for this movie were not seen in the final print. They are (with their character names) Jack Mulhall (Rock Springs Radio Operator), [?] Arthur Gardner (Iowa City Radio Operator), [?] John M. Sullivan (John Hopkins Chemist), [?] John Austin (Allentown Radio Operator), and the three doctors, [?] Robert Strange, [?] Perry Ivins and [?] Gladden James.
- Lux Radio Theater broadcast a 60 minute radio adaptation of the movie on December 17, 1945 with James Stewart reprising his film role.
- Lux Radio Theater broadcast a 60 minute radio adaptation of the movie on February 19, 1940 with [?] Carol Lombard reprising her film role.